Shipping & Insurance Policy
Please allow us 1-2 business days of processing time. All orders are conditioned to credit card confirmation and product availability. In order for Express shipments to be processed and sent out the same day, orders must be placed by 1:00 p.m. EST (Eastern Standard Time).
Shipping on All US Orders:
We offer FREE STANDARD DOMESTIC SHIPPING on all orders over $49 (excluding taxes), to anywhere in the United States.
- This offer is only valid for domestic orders. This offer does not require coupons or any promotional codes and is not limited by package size or weight. The orders for Free Standard Domestic Shipping exclude purchases of E-Gift Certificates, Gift-Wrapping, additional shipping and handling charges, and any taxes that may accrue. Free shipping does not apply to previous purchases and may not be redeemed for cash. This offer may be subject to alteration in cases of returns, exchanges, or cancellations. SavingExpress.com reserves the right to adjust or discontinue this offer at any time, without prior notice.
**Please note that because we make every effort to ship your product as quickly as possible, once the shipping process begins we are unable to make any changes to your order.
Signing for your package:
Some orders require insurance against theft and accidental damage during delivery($150 and more). Once your purchases have been delivered to the specified address and signed for, they are no longer covered by insurance. You can always contact us or go to the carrier's website to arrange another delivery date on your desired day. If you wave the signature confirmation for your package, SavingExpress will NOT be responsible for any theft and damage
Shipping on Store Credit Purchases:
At SavingExpress.com, we strive to keep our customers satisfied to the fullest extent of our capability. This is why we offer Free Standard Domestic Shipping on all purchases made with Store Credit, within the United States. For further information, please refer to the Store Credit section.
Shipping Policy for Cancellations:
In cases of cancellations,
- The customer is responsible for any and all shipping and handling charges (provided the order has already shipped). Even if there were no initial shipping fees connected to the order (this would apply to an order of free domestic shipping with $49 and above, or purchases made with Store Credit),
- The customer will be held responsible for all shipping charges of returned items. Such charges may include the cost of shipment for returning the item, applicable taxes, and any other qualifying fees that may apply.
Canceled Orders: Eligible for a full refund, including SH, ONLY if canceled prior to shipping. We cannot process claims, refunds or additional requests once a package is in transit with the carrier.
Free Shipping Offers: For free shipping packages, the shipping cost will be assessed and deducted from the final reimbursement of refunds and store credits. Any shipping cost that you incur to return the product will not be refunded unless it is a Company error. Non-refundable shipping applies to both domestic and international shipping.
Undelivered, Unclaimed, Refused, or Returned Packages:
A Return to Sender fee of $8.00 will be assessed accordingly. Shipping Handling, Tax, and Gift Wrapping cannot be reimbursed. Original shipping cost is non-refundable for undelivered, unclaimed, refused, or returned packages, unless it is a Company error. For free shipping packages, shipping cost will be assessed and deducted from the final reimbursement. Any shipping cost you incur to return the product will not be refunded unless it is a Company error. Non-refundable shipping applies to both domestic and international shipping.
Redelivery Fee Missed Scheduled Delivery: If reshipment is requested by the Customer due to Returned to Sender, refusal of shipment, or missed a scheduled delivery, you will be responsible for SH unless it is due to Company or Carrier error.
Sales Tax Policy on Returns and Exchanges:
Sales taxes will be refunded fully on all qualifying returns and may vary on Exchangeable items depending on the price of the item. For further information about our Returns and Exchanges policy, please refer to the section pertaining to the policy.
Invalid or Unclaimed Shipping Addresses:
If a customer provides an Invalid or Unclaimed Shipping Address, SavingExpress.com will charge the customer for re-shipping the order.
Internationally Restricted Products/Locations:
SavingExpress.com is legally prohibited from shipping certain name-brands outside of the United States. Such brands include Dermalogica, IMAN, NYX Cosmetics, and Jane Iredale. Also restricted by law, is the shipment of particular brands to the European Union. These brands include Davidoff, Joop!, Jil Sander, Nikos, J.Lo/Jennifer Lopez, Calvin Klein, Lancaster, Chloe, Marc Jacobs, Kenneth Cole, Sarah Jessica Parker "Covet", and Cerruti.
Fragrance items and products containing alcohol are categorized as dangerous goods. We are restricted by international postal regulations to send such products by standard air-mail. All orders containing such items must be sent through Priority International Shipping via USPA. This way such items may be tracked with a tracking code.
Unless a shipment is being sent to an APO/FPO U.S. Military address and U.S. Territories, the United States Postal Service is restricted to ship to certain countries. Expedited shipping services to APO/FPO U.S. Military addresses are not available, and shipments to such destinations may take up to 8 weeks. For a full list of countries excluded from shipment services by the United States Postal Service.
Shipping Methods and Delivery Charges For International shipments:
- The costs of taxes or duties are excluded from the cost of shipping.
- Customers will be responsible for customs fees and taxes. For further information, please contact your local customs office to obtain details of shipping charges. In cases of SavingExpress.com shipment refusals, the customer will be held accountable for original shipping costs, any duties, taxes, customs charges, and shipment fees for any returning packages back to SavingExpress.com. In such a case, any of the qualifying fees will be deducted from the refund amount.
- SavingExpress.com does not profit from the assigned shipping charges and has made every attempt to reduce the costs of shipping charges for its customers. The law demands us to reveal the details of the package in value and content, and prohibits us from an alteration of such information. Additional international shipping charges may apply, such as surcharges, and shipment cost for each additional item chosen. In rare cases of surcharges or delays in the order, the customer will be informed via telephone or e-mail of all additional costs.
Domestic Standard Shipping orders:
- Most item that meet order thresh hold of $49 or more will be shipped free of shipping charges. Such orders may take anywhere up to 5-8 business days. (Tracking Number Provided)
- Domestic orders (Free Standard Shipping upon meeting order thresh hold of $39 or more)
Domestic Priority/Expedited Shipping
- Will be calculated upon checkout
(Provided that the order has been placed by 1:00 pm the previous business day)
Signing For Your Purchase
Some orders require insurance against theft and accidental damage during delivery($150 and more). Once your purchases have been delivered to the specified address and signed for, they are no longer covered by insurance. You can always contact us or go to the carrier's website to arrange another delivery date on your desired day. If you wave the signature confirmation for your package, SavingExpress will NOT be responsible for any theft and damage.
APO/FPO U.S. Military Addresses and U.S. Territories
- Cost will be calculated before checkout
- 4-8 Weeks (Holidays excluded)
Claim Filing Requirements
Claims Reporting Time Frame(s)
It is understood and agreed that the following timelines for claims transmittal must be adhered to in order for a claim to be processed:
• Claims for packages presumed to be lost by the carrier, where the status is “not delivered” must be filed no sooner than 3 business days after the scheduled delivery date for domestic shipments.
• All other claims for loss or damage should be filed as soon as discovered but in no event later than 14 business days from the purchase date.
• Claims for packages marked 'delivered' must be filed after 5 days and before 15 days from the date the package was marked 'delivered'. Underwriters reserve the right to require proof of either a copy of a police report showing report of theft or security video recording showing evidence of theft.